Saturday, February 24, 2007

Musikoraklet

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!


Will it be ok?
Fire on Babylon

How are you feeling today?
I'm still standing

How do your friends see you?
The water is wide

Will you get married?
100 ways to be a good girl

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Beautiful day

What is the story of your life?
Much finer

What was high school like?
A brand new day

How can you get ahead in life?
My number

What is the best thing about your friends?
Leave you far behind

What is today going to be like?
Solen i ögonen

What is in store for this weekend?
En kväll i tunnelbanan

What song describes you?
Smoke on the water

To describe your grandparents?
Evening falls

How is your life going?
Min älskling har ett hjärta av snö

What song will they play at your funeral?
Tell me

How does the world see you?
Allt ljus på mig

Will you have a happy life?
Om jag snubblar efter vägen

What do your friends really think of you?
Every day I think of money

Do people secretly lust after you?
Nothing like you and I

How can I make myself happy?
Song for Anna

What should you do with your life?
Kom och håll om mej

Will you ever have children?
Joy surrender

No comments: